Riverside Attorney Represents Clients in Family Law Disputes
California law firm protects your rights in child custody and child support cases
At the Law Offices of Julie M. Hill in Riverside, divorce attorney Julie Hill has more than 15 years of experience in a wide range of family law cases and all aspects of each practice area. Our firm represents clients in a thorough, strategic manner. We treat every client with the care and personalized attention that they deserve. Our legal team keeps you informed about your case at all times and includes you in all decisions.
Representing clients in a wide range of family law cases and disputes
Whether you are involved in a divorce, a separation or a custody battle, Julie Hill can help. Our team takes a hands-on approach to each case to pursue the best possible outcome for each client. Our firm is experienced in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce. If your marriage is coming to an end, you need the help of an experienced divorce attorney like Julie Hill to protect your rights and achieve an optimal result for you and your children.
- Alimony. We work to help parties agree on a fair spousal support agreement. If no agreement can be reached, we represent you in your alimony claim in court.
- Child support. Our firm always puts the needs and best interests of your children first. We work to ensure child support agreements and orders that are fair to all children and parents.
- Child custody. One of the most contentious issues in divorce cases is child custody. Our firm works to avoid a court battle that can harm children by helping parents negotiate and agree on a custody-sharing parenting plan.
- Mediation. In many cases, a divorce can be made easier when both sides are willing to work together to resolve disputed issues. Divorce mediation allows you and your former spouse to avoid courtroom battles. Instead, you can agree on solutions in an informal setting that also affords you privacy.
- Separation. In California, a legal separation operates similarly to a divorce. A separation is not a divorce because the procedure ends with the spouses remaining married. However, if you do not reach the residency requirements of a Riverside uncontested divorce, you may file for a separation. Once the residency requirement is reached, you may file additional paperwork to dissolve your marriage.
No matter how serious your family law matter, Julie Hill has the experience and skill to help.
Helping clients file for divorce in the California court system
Having an experienced and caring attorney guide you through the divorce process reduces your stress and ensures that you comply with all required legal procedures. Our legal team files your case in the correct court, manages all of the necessary notifications and paperwork, and represents you in negotiation or in court. And while divorce is often a contentious matter, in the worst cases, it can turn violent. As an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Riverside divorce lawyer Julie Hill recognizes the signs of domestic violence and is prepared to advise you of your legal options in domestic violence incidents, including:
- Domestic violence restraining orders (DVO)
- Emergency protective orders (EPO)
We take every step to protect our clients and help them work toward a better and safer future.
Trust an experienced Riverside divorce law firm for help with your family law dispute
If you are involved in any type of family law case or dispute in California, you deserve the assistance of a lawyer who cares for her clients. Our compassionate family law attorney at the Law Offices of Julie M. Hill provides skilled legal counsel to people throughout the Inland Empire in matters involving divorce and family law. Call our office at 888-860-6519 or contact us online to discuss your case with a divorce lawyer.