Julie M. HillPrincipal
- Email Us
Divorce Attorney in Riverside
Certified Family Law Specialist since 2005
A native of Riverside, Calif., Julie M. Hill earned her Bachelor’s degree from San Francisco State University in Psychology in 1986 and her Master’s degree in Social Work from San Diego State University in 1988. She became a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in California in 1991.
Attorney Julie M. Hill graduated from Whittier College School of Law in 1995 and was admitted to the California Bar in 1997. She is a former Deputy District Attorney and founded the Law Offices of Julie M. Hill in 2003, focusing her practice on divorce and family law issues. Julie became a Certified Family Law Specialist in 2005 and was recertified in 2012, which required passing a rigorous second bar exam through the California Board of Legal Specialization. She completed the requisite hours of courtroom litigation and settlement of cases, and received the endorsement of many bench officers and members of her local bar association. Today, Julie uses this extensive legal knowledge and experience, as well as insights gained from her time as a social worker, to help resolve her clients’ cases. She is the longest practicing female Certified Family Law Specialist in the City of Riverside.
Becoming a Certified Family Law Specialist requires practicing family law through negotiated or litigated judgments, temporary and emergency orders, settlement hearings for a minimum number of years, then taking an additional Bar exam (to the California Bar exam to become a licensed attorney in the State of California), then being recommended by 15 members of the Bench and Bar that have had Julie appear before or represent opposing party in family law cases—finding Ms. Hill to be skilled, competent, professional, ethical, reasonable, formidable—and again recommended every five years.
Riverside divorce attorney Julie M. Hill has been practicing law for almost 20 years and is well-familiar with the local Bench and Bar in Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties.
- Arbitration Panel of Riverside County Bar Association
- Appointed Arbitrator to resolve fee disputes between clients and attorneys
- Pro Bono Judge, San Bernardino Youth Court, San Bernardino Unified School District
- 2011-2015 Volunteer, Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center in Riverside
- Veterans Legal Services, Los Angeles County Legal Aid
- 2010-2015 Mystery Writers of America and So-Cal Sisters in Crime
- 2010-2011 Board of Directors of MFI Recovery Center
- 2006-2008 California State San Bernardino Legal Clinic, Pro-Bono Attorney
- 2003-2004 Volunteer, San Bernardino County Legal Aid
- 2000-2002 President and Vice-President, Soroptimists, Alameda, California
- 2000-2002 Family Law MCLE Organizer, Alameda County Bar Association
- Listed, Strathmore’s Who’s Who, 2004 to 2006
Trust the Law Offices of Julie M. Hill for an experienced family law firm
The Law Offices of Julie M. Hill provides skilled legal counsel to people throughout the Inland Empire in matters involving divorce and family law. Call our office at 951-682-2228 or contact us online to discuss your case with a Riverside divorce lawyer.